Not low carb, not Paleo, not vegan. Just chocolate.
Makes: too much cake.
- 700g flour and raising agents
- 3 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 100g brazils
- 100g dark chocolate
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- 3tbsp white chocolate mix
- 5tbsp sugar
- 2tbsp cinnamon
- chopping board and knife
- 2 mixing bowls and 2 spoons
- 2-4 small kitchen bowls
- 1 large greased or nonstick cake tin
- Roughly chop the brazils and dark chocolate. Put aside, separately.
- Whisk the eggs in one bowl.
- In one mixing bowl, mix half the flour, the white chocolate mix, 2tbsp of sugar and half your raising agent.
- Add 150ml of milk and half the egg mix.
- Stir in the dark chocolate and set aside.
- In the second mixing bowl, add the remaining flour, the cocoa powder, 3tbsp of sugar, the cinnamon and the remaining raising agent.
- Add the remaining milk and egg.
- Stir in the brazils.
- Alternately spoon large scoops of each mix into the tin until they are layered nicely.
- Bake at 170C until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin and cool before decorating.
This is a calorie bomb, stodgy and delicious. It was also too much cake. Halve the recipe for single people, couples and ordinary humans, or use the whole one for large families, parties or an ogre.