So Rosie has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much! 🙂
Link the blogger who took the time to nominate you. List seven random things about yourself. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers. Notify the Blogger that you nominated their blog for the award.
Seven Random Things.
- I’m a massive anime geek. I am obsessed with far too many series and watch anime in a lot of my free time, whether I’m fully focused or its just background noise.
- Although I’m lactose intolerant, I find dairy too appealing to fully avoid. My vanity saves me a bit as dairy gives me acne and don’t want acne.
- I love lifting weights. Although my waist is a constant 27″, I have increased from 60kg (132lbs), weigh almost 70kg (155lbs) and want to hit 75kg (165lbs) through mostly muscle increases.
- Numbers are in some ways beyond my understanding. Sometimes I can work with them really well, but when numbers get big and I can’t round them to make them simpler, my mind draws an instant blank.
- Horror and gore actually look pretty too me. I don’t know why, but there’s something strangely peaceful about it.
- One day I would really, really, really like to live on my own smallholding in the middle of nowhere where I can live off the land with my family and do all my work online.
- There are so many crafts I know how to do, need to hone or want to learn that I just haven’t got enough time in one week. And then I feel like I’m not doing enough because I don’t have the time.
Seven Awesome Bloggers.
1: Hearth’s Rose Garden. For Hearthie’s musings on fashion, home arts and lifestyle.
2: Girl With a Dragonfly Tattoo’s Blog. For a combination of frank thought and positive thought on spirituality, family, self care and growth.
3: Insanitybytes’ Biology Blog. For subjects where religion, human biology, game theory and romantic idealism overlap. A breath of fresh air in the womanosphere.
4: Florida Life Minimalist’s Blog. For minimalism, lifestyle and clearing the mind and soul.
5: The Autistic Gamer’s Blog. For frank discussions on the sexual marketplace and human nature from an outsider’s perspective.
6: Sir Guy’s Blog. For marriage and girl game theory, analyzed and put into practise with a more focused mind.
7: Disenchanted Scholar’s Philosophies. For keeping up to date on the more bitter pills to swallow.
Have fun checking these guys out and writing your own Beautiful Blogger posts!
TTFN and Happy Hunting!