Well, it was Jon’s turn this time. I made him a “camping, festivals and outings bag” for his last festival work, before I resumed making the nappy bag for the baby.
Like my one, it’s 99% from scratch, including things like the zippers and the eyelets on the straps. Only things I didn’t make: the leather belts, the metal bits.
- fairly flat colours and mostly stainproof, other than the lining
- leather and denim features
- solid belt-style straps
- a drawstring close
- a fold-over water-resistant top
- shoulders shaped to his back with wire and padded for comfort
- a large main section
- a water-resistant inner pocket
- two huge zippered side pockets
- two huge open side pockets
- a small sweets pocket at the front
- ties for attaching loose items like shoes and coats
- two hooks for clipping on headphones and other items
I think I did quite well.
Yeah, we both kind of like the anime look. 😛
TTFN and Happy Hunting!